Friday, November 12, 2010

About Call Me Paranoid

Call Me Paranoid was created on the 12th of November, 2010.  My name is Harvey, and for personal reasons, I shall not release my surname.  All you need to know is that I'm the kind of person who has an ability to see into others.  I'm able to study people in general conversation and learn a lot about them.  This is something we'll be discussing a lot over the next few years as this blog progresses.  You'll learn the art of mentalism and I'll even go over human manipulation - just to keep it interesting.

So, if you hadn't worked it out, CMP is a blog on mentalism, and my personal encounters with other people.  I'll be recording and analyzing hundreds of different scenarios, and teaching you how to do the same.  You'll learn a lot from me, and I'll open your eyes to a whole new world.

I will strip away the layers of human development and take you back to our roots.  It's believed that cave men were able to communicate with one another without using a language of any kind.  I want to teach you to exploit your senses and instincts to harness the true meanings of things.

Not only will this stimulate your intellect in a way never before experienced, but it'll also make you a more understanding and alert person.

No comments:

Post a Comment