Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome To Call Me Paranoid!

Ever wanted to be able to read someone like a book?  Ever wanted to know exactly what someone was thinking?  Have you ever wanted to know where someone was going or what they were doing?  My name's Harvey and I've created this blog for a very important reason.  Human beings have dominated the world for centuries.  We've developed incredibly complex systems in the technology industry, and pulled off countless physical feats.  This blog will be addressing a particular aspect of human interaction: communication. 

No, I will not be giving everyone tips on how to write or speak, yet I will be writing about how humans communicate and how we, as humans, can exploit the accepted conventions for our own betterment.  What I mean is, I'll be informally addressing various aspects of psychology and social queues displayed by people in a variety of different situations.  I'll be analyzing peoples' reactions to stimulus, peoples' thought patterns, and much more.  The purpose of this blog is to introduce everyone to the world of mentalism and show you various ways that you can exploit others' minds on a daily basis.

Read a few articles from within this blog if you'd like to experience my personal take on mentalism and how one can become a master social engineer.  I'll also be releasing premium content in the near future, which will only be accessible in the Mind Zone.  You'll hear more about this later.  Such content will include eBooks, guides, tutorials, and much more.

If you have any questions about Call Me Paranoid, or would simply like to talk to me, you can e-mail me at CallMeParanoid@TheSoftwareBlog.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment